Pyrograph (Electric Incinerator) Brenn-Peter Royal
Pyrography is one of many ways to decorate, wood, leather or cork.
The Brenn-Peter Royal Professional Station is the only burning station in the world equipped with two burning handles with separate thermostats.
Suitable for performing any work in pyrography and any materials (e.g. wood, leather, papyrus, fabric, cork, etc.)
You might also like
The art of pyrography is becoming more and more popular in various fields of application, as a hobby or professional occupation, at home, in schools and interest clubs, among children, adults and the elderly.
With the help of Brenn-Peter pyrographs, anyone can easily create both small and large-scale artwork. Brenn-Peter pyrographs can be used to make patterns and ornaments on wood, cork, leather and fabric.
Advantages of the Brenn-Peter Ro yal professional pyrographic station:
1. Brenn-Peter Royal - the only burning station in the world equipped with two burning handles with separate thermostats. You can continuously work on a composition made of several different materials, or burn together.
2. Two burning handles of different sizes - simple work with large parts and finer elaboration of small ones.
3. Large temperature range - 250-1000 ° C. You can apply a wide variety of pyrographic techniques; Your work will gain the most expressiveness.
4. The wide possibilities of the burning station due to the variety of nozzles (9 pcs in the set) do not limit your imagination. You can embody absolutely any drawings and ornaments in pyrography.
5. Suitable for any kind of pyrographic work and any material (such as wood, leather, papyrus, fabric, cork andetc.)
- Pyrographic station ;
Nozzles 9 pcs (4 pcs for a small handle and 5 pcs for a large one)
Spare fuse 2A
- Instruction manual
- Maximum temperature :
- small sting (up to 800 ° C)
- large sting (up to 1000 ° C)
- Power : 30 W for small and 80 W for large burning handles
- Voltage : 230 V
- Working temperatures :
- small handle 350-800 ° C
- large handle 250-1000 ° C.
- Separate temperature control of burning handles