Tormek T-8 Universal Tool Grinder
The Tormek T-8 tool-grinding machine provides precision, speed and safety of sharpening of the cutting tool. The special design of the machine and the innovative developments of the Swedish company greatly simplify the process, allowing even a novice to quickly and easily handle blades.
Drechselzentrum Erzgebirge- Steinert
The Tormek T-8 tool-grinding machine provides precision, speed and safety of sharpening of the cutting tool. The special design of the machine and the innovative developments of the Swedish company greatly simplify the process, allowing even a novice to quickly and easily handle blades. The case and all details are made of high-quality durable materials. Powerful, industrial AC motor designed for continuous operation.
A special nozzle for sharpening the Tormek SE-77 tool is installed on the machine in a matter of minutes. Using two screws, she fixes the cutter at a certain angle, which allows you to sharpen the blade accurately and evenly. It is It is especially important when working with chisels and other tools.
At the same time, the nozzle significantly reduces the risk of injury, since the cutter is firmly fixed and cannot suddenly slip out or escape from the hands of the master. The device has another important characteristic - versatility. It allows fixing blades up to 76 mm wide.
Another important device is the Tormek TT-50 fixture. It will allow you to maintain the correct geometric shape of your grinding wheel: the surface will be flat and the shape itself will remain round. This will extend the life of the stone, as well as provide the ability to correctly sharpen the tool.
The TORMEK T8 basic kit includes:
- Original grinding wheel SG-250
- Honing leather circle for T8 LA-220
- Holder for sharpening flat chisels u / dlya-tormek / 1887-tormek-se-76-holder-for-flat-chisels-and-knives.html "target =" _ blank "rel =" noreferrer noopener "> SE-77
- Tool for leveling and straightening the grinding stone TT-50
- Whetstone for cleaning and leveling of a grinding stone of SP-650
- WM-200 Angle Measurement Wizard
- Finishing and polishing paste PA-70
- Workbook on Tormek HB-10 (in German)
- DVD d lawsuit describing the work of Torme k (in German)
- 62626; "> Housing and frame cast on zinc- plated, plastic sides.
- Grinding wheel: 250 × 50 mm, 90 rpm, torque 14.7 Nm
- Honing wheel: 220 × 31 mm
- All internal components are made of stainless steel.
- Used voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Continuous work
- Silent - 54 dB
- Dimensions: W Irina 270 mm Depth 270 mm Height 330 mm
- Weight: machine - 14.8 kg, with packaging- 17.8 kg
- It is possible to use all Tormek accessories
- Made in:
- Shipping Weight:
- 17 kg
- Power W:
- Weight without packaging:
- 14.2 kg
- Packing size:
- W 270 mm -X- D 250 mm -X- H 325 mm
- Powder paint
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent